These Terms and Conditions govern the booking of products and services (“Products/Services”) provided by HKA Holidays Limited (“HKAH”)through the channels of official website www.hkaholidays.com and reservation office ("Booking Facility”). By booking any Products/Services via the Booking Facility, you shall be deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Travel package means a pre-arranged combination of any of the followings (“Package”):-
3. Products/Services does not include any travel insurance. You are strongly recommended to purchase an appropriate travel insurance policy prior to the commencement of the Products/Services.
4. All air tickets booked in the Booking Facility are valid on selected flights and dates and subject to fare rules applicable to each origin/destination. Any request on re-booking, re-routing and any ticketing issues of the air tickets shall be submitted to Hong Kong Airlines Limited for their fi nal decision at their discretion.
5. In the circumstances where air tickets are involved in the Package, HKAH will take “Main” as fare type, chargeable items and baggage allowance details as below:
Advance seat reservation
Extra legroom seat
Change date and flight
Cancellation and refund before departure
1 pc x 7 kg
*Carry-on and checked baggage size and weight limitation, please refer to here,
https://www.hongkongairlines.com/en_HK/fl y-with-us/baggage/handcarry (https://www.hongkongairlines.com/en_HK/fl y-withus/
https://www.hongkongairlines.com/en_HK/fl y-with-us/baggage/checkedbaggage (https://www.hongkongairlines.com/en_HK/fl y-withus/
6. Unless otherwise stated, “Room Only” for hotel accommodation shall mean that the hotel rate does not include any breakfast. If breakfast is included in the hotel price, the number of breakfast shall be provided according to the room type, for instance, 1 set of breakfast for single room, 2 sets of breakfast for double room. In normal circumstance, hotel will only provide maximum 2 sets of breakfast per room despite number of persons staying in the same room.
7. For hotel accommodation, you acknowledge and agree that all services charges, local taxes and other costs relating to your booking (other than accommodation fee) are payable by you to the accommodation provider at the time requested by the accommodation provider (usually upon check-in or check-out from the accommodation).
8. Some hotels may require you to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses during your stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by HKAH for your hotel booking.
9. Upon your request, HKAH will inform hotel suppliers with your special requirements (such as room floor, room type, smoking/non-smoking room, bed type, baby cots or other equipment) on your behalf. However, such request is subject to hotel’s availability and final decision. HKAH is not liable in the circumstances where the hotel cannot accommodate your request.
10. If you have a late or delayed arrival on the check-in date or only arrive on the next day, make sure you promptly inform HKAH or third party so they know when you will arrive to avoid cancellation or charge of the no-show fee. HKAH does not accept any liability or responsibility for the consequences of your late or delayed arrival or any cancellation or no-show fee by third party arising from your late or delayed arrival.
11. Hotel standards may vary in different destinations. Hotels or resorts in one city cannot be compared directly with those in another city. The listed facilities or added values can sometimes be unavailable due to renovation or maintenance, or inaccurate information provided by the hotel. HKAH is not liable for any inconvenience caused, disappointment or damages if any of the listed facilities or added values is not available during your stay as well as any accident or loss in the hotel caused by the hotel and/or its staff.
12. The star rating of a hotel is only indicative and a guide to the level of comfort and facilities at a hotel and HKAH do not independently assess such star rating. The Booking Facility does not constitute, and should not be regarded as, a recommendation or endorsement of the quality, service level or rating of any hotel listed on the Booking Facility. HKAH is not liable for any misrepresentation, breach of warranty or undertaking in relation to the quality, status or adequacy of any hotel facilities listed on the Booking Facility.
13. You warrant that all information supplied by you and your travel companions in the Booking Facility are true and accurate. You shall ensure your name input for reservation is the same as the name printed on your travel document. HKAH is not liable for any inaccuracies and/or incompleteness submitted by you.
14. Reservation on Booking Facility is not guaranteed until payment has been fully received by HKAH. HKAH reserves the right to treat a booking as cancelled by you if the balance due is not paid on time. Upon payment of the booking, you will receive a confirmation email. An email confirmation will be sent to the designated email account. Your fl ight e-ticket and vouchers are important documents serving as confirmation of payment. You must take these vouchers with you and exchange them for the services you have booked through us. Without them you will not be able to prove that you have booked and paid for the relevant product/service and the product/service will not be provided by the supplier or you may be charged locally by the supplier.
15. A valid credit card is required to complete the transaction via Booking Facility. Credit card issuing banks may charge you an international transaction fee and the price may subject to currency fluctuation.
16. The information of Products/Services is based on information HKAH collected from third-party providers and suppliers worldwide. The information contained in the Booking Facility may change without notice. HKAH and third parties do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the hotel, airlines and other travel products and services displayed on this website. Further, HKAH is not responsible for any acts and/or omissions of these third parties. For accurate third party information or policy, please contact them or refer to their official websites directly.
17. All prices shown in the Booking Facility is real time and do not include any charges which collected by local government or airport during check-in. The final amount of the Products/Services will be shown at the payment and confirmation page and you are strongly advised to confirm the amount before you proceed with the payment. Once payment has been completed and accepted by HKAH, any subsequent change or cancellations to your original booking will be subject to relevant policy.
18. Subject to any other terms and conditions, promotion code issued by HKAH (“Code”) may be applied to Package. The Code discount is only applicable to the Package base price and is not applicable to any taxes and other surcharges, or any additional or optional fees. The Code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers. There are separate terms and conditions applying to each Code.
19. Products/Services including Package and hotel accommodation are subject to non-refundable policy, the General Conditions of Carriage published by Hong Kong Airlines Limited and its fare rules, specific hotel’s policies and policies of third party providers.
20. You are reminded that you may need to pay for any extra expenses if one of the components in the Package has been changed, and such change is subject to availability.
21. For any amendment, passenger will need to pay for amendment fees to airlines, hotels and other service provider. HKAH will charge for an administrative fee of HKD300 per person per transaction for making any changes.
22. In the event that HKAH cancels your booking, HKAH will notify and provide you with a full refund of the price you have paid to HKAH. HKAH will not be liable for any additional compensation even if you buy an alternative product at a higher price and no additional compensation will be paid.
23. Changes can only be made through HKAH’s dedicated hotline at +852 3891 7575 and email by email@example.com.
24. Definition of a “child” may vary by reference to age amongst our suppliers and will determine the price you pay for them. Some airline defines a child as someone aged between 2 and 11 years old. A “child” must have purchased ticket for a seat on an aircraft. A hotel's definition of a “child” can and does vary, but is always advised at the time of booking. Unless otherwise specified, child prices where included are based on one or two children(using existing bedding or a rollaway or sofa bed) sharing a room with two adults. Child prices do not apply to single, triple or quad rooms, except where it is specifically stated that a family offer applies. Available room occupancy options and prices are determined at the time of booking based on the child ages you provide to us. If a rollaway is used to accommodate the child, a charge may be made locally. Child prices include the same meal as the accompanying adults, except where child stay free of charge, in which case no meals are included in the price (unless stated otherwise).
25. Some airlines define an “infant” is someone who is under 2 years old. An “infant” is not provided with a seat on an aircraft and is expected to sit on your lap for the whole of the fl ight. If you require a seat for an infant, the infant must book and pay for as a “child”. For any inquiries on infant ticket prices or any purchases for infant tickets, please reach our Customer Service Centre. Should there be any ambiguity in the prices, the ones provided by our Customer Service Centre shall prevail. Infants under 2 years old are generally accepted free in hotels, however not all room types are large enough to accommodate an infant's cot. Cots must be requested at the time of booking, and some hotels may charge a fee locally. We will advise the supplier of your requirements for a cot, but this request cannot be guaranteed.
26. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of all necessary travel, visa and health documents required by the country you intend to visit. HKAH will not be liable for any refusal of entry, illness, delays or costs resulting from your failure to meet these requirements. Please make sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date that you arrive at your destination. Some countries may require a passport validity of more than 6 months and it is your responsibility to check those requirements.
27. In order to process your booking, we will pass your personal data to the relevant third parties such as Fortune Wings Club and other suppliers and you agree and consent to such necessary transfer to complete the booking.
29. Customers are advised to check with the latest Government outbound travel alert and other COVID-19 travel restrictions before planning to purchase the Products/Services.
30. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any third party rights or benefits.
31. HKAH reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
32. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
33. In the event of any dispute regarding any of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of HKAH shall be final.
34. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
All bookings made and paid are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable. The price shown is for reference only and is subject to the final confirmation. HKA Holidays reserves the right to change, modify and cancel any offer without prior notice.
All listed packages and accommodations in this website are limited offer and subject to availability.
© Copyright © 2023 HKA Holidays Limited (Licence Number: 353802)